Job Title: Web Application Developer
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: VP, Technology
Location: Toronto, ON
Dye & Durham is Canada’s leading provider of services and software products to the legal profession since 1874. Our value proposition is based upon improving the efficiency of our customer’s business operations and to help them grow their book of business. We are on an exciting journey and are looking for people that share our values and passion to become the leading provider of legal solutions in Canada and the UK.
We are looking for Web Application Developers who can quickly ramp up on our platform and work with our team to create new applications and enhance existing ones. Our entrepreneurial environment will provide plenty of opportunities for you to demonstrate your capabilities and be recognized for your accomplishments.
- You will work in a close-knit team to design and implement web applications
- Your expertise in Front end, back end or full stack development will be key to building great applications
- You love making beautiful applications that our clients will love across platforms
- You will live and promote our Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders to continue to grow our culture
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with leading development tools such as Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
- Strong training in object-oriented design and programming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude, proactive mind-set and strong work ethic
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Opportunity for career advancement in entrepreneurial environment
- Downtown Toronto office location
- Option to work remotely when needed
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Other paid days off including Paid Moving Day, Paid Volunteer Day, etc.
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.