Meaningful work and good people
Life at Dye & Durham centers around our unwavering commitment to customer excellence and to the personal and professional growth of our employees. Our team has been calling us home since 1874 and we want it to continue to be around forever. Together, we keep innovating and changing the way legal professionals around the world engage with cloud-based solutions that make their lives easier.
Through all moments shared, decisions made, and actions taken, we inspire each other on the job to see our work come to full fruition. We perform at our maximum and we have fun doing it.
Some nice perks that we enjoy:
- A company with a long working history and a promise to its employees.
- Company’s head office located in downtown Toronto with stunning views of the city skyline, well connected to public transportation and options for food & entertainment. We have awesome natural lighting with an open concept office floor – allowing for a collaborative and fun environment.
- Cross-collaboration with teams from other offices within Canada and internationally.
- Plenty of employee engagement and social events (sports games, holiday parties, monthly birthday celebrations, year-end socials and much more).
- RRSP matching program and other financial, health and family-friendly benefits.
- Competitive health and dental insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Tuition subsidies for courses related to your position and your career growth trajectory.
The core of our culture is embedded in our values that stem from our long-held commitment to ‘trust’ – the overall trust our clients have in us. Our client-centric approach influences the way we do everything.
We’re an open, honest, accepting and inclusive team that celebrates the differences that make us all unique. We ensure equality, respect and empathy while fostering insightful and challenging discussions among colleagues and peers. We’ve worked hard to make our company stand out as one of the best places to work at by making sure every individual is respected, nurtured and treated as family. More about our values.
Discover your own best career identity with us. Join our team.