Access the data you need to complete your investigative and compliance reviews.
Ranging from automated corporation/business name and due diligence searches to court searches, Dye & Durham provides a comprehensive solution that enables access to accurate public records data.
Using our robust and powerful Platform, you can benefit from the following:
Conduct searches and receive accurate results instantly.
Connect from a single portal to the most extensive network of corporate & public registries.
Reduce repetitive data entry and improve productivity with our automated workflow engine.
- Extensive name lookup – Search and find existing corporate and business name registrations.
- Enhanced search algorithm – Find corporate and business names that closely match your target’s name.
- Corporate histories and amalgamations chart – Produce a historical chart for an amalgamated corporation with a single click.
- Intelligent workflow – Leverage search recommendations and shortcuts by deal type for improved productivity.
- Powerful search functionality – Use advanced search options to simplify your work processes and save time.
Investigative and Compliance Searches offered by Dye & Durham include:
|Corporate and Business Name Information Searches
||Corporate Due Diligence Searches
- Corporation Profile
- List of Documents Filed
- List of Business Names
- Certificate of Status/Compliance/Attestation
- Business Names Report
- List of Documents Filed for Business Names
- List of Business Names for Partnerships
- Bank Act (Canada), s.427
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Bulk Sales Act
- Execution Act
- Employment Standards Act
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- Intellectual Property Searches
- Asset Searches
- Address Searches
- Active and pending litigation searches – individual and company names for any jurisdiction
- Bankruptcy searches