Validate your business customers and confirm:
- Business entity legal name
- Business type (corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship, etc.)
- Status (active or inactive)
- Business registration number
- Formation date
Corporate profile reports:
Order corporate documentation, which is available in PDF and parsed data formats. Reports include the following types of information (where available by jurisdiction):
- Registered and mailing addresses
- Director names and addresses
- Officer names, positions and addresses
- Shareholder names, addresses and share information
- Nature of business
- Amalgamated/affiliated businesses
Certificates of status and articles of incorporation
Receive a certified copy of the company status or the articles of incorporation (plus amendments) in PDF format.
Corporate monitoring solutions
A robust compliance program requires periodic review of business customers. Dye & Durham’s corporate monitoring solutions provide the following capabilities:
- Push notifications
Register your customer portfolio to receive automated notice when pertinent information about an organization has changed, such as the active status, directors and officers, address, and more.
- Bulk monitoring
Conduct bulk periodic reviews of your business client base to determine whether the business status has changed. Pull current address, directors, officers and shareholders, if required.
|Direct integration with your internal applications
Through system integrations, you can access the PPSA registries without leaving your current systems or workflows. Get the benefits of real-time data access and reliable results without changing applications.Access to Dye & Durham’s leading-edge Platform
Our industry leading web application provides intuitive features and user functionality that is unmatched in Canada.PPSA Search
Automate PPSA searches across Canada to understand the secured interests on individual and business assets.Determine:
- Borrower name and address.
- Secured debtors and registration dates
- General and serial collateral applicable to the lien
- Lien expiration dates
Dye & Durham’s proprietary real-time Platform summarizes all your PPSA search results into one concise, comprehensive document. This report provides you with details about jurisdiction, statute and office searched, debtor and secured party information, general collateral, motor vehicle details and any amendments.
Easily register and manage liens with Dye & Durham’s advanced automation and functionality for PPSA registrations.
Helpful features include:
- Lien expiry reports
- Auto-fill capabilities
- Bulk registrations
- Quick renewal, discharge and multi-jurisdiction registrations
- Jurisdiction-based field validations