Streamline client onboarding from weeks down to minutes, reduce abandonment and increase your online customer acquisition through Dye & Durham’s web-based technology.
Verify businesses and individuals by accessing corporate records and data in real-time, to mitigate risks and ensure AML/KYC standards are met.
Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and ensuring quick turnaround for onboarding small to medium-sized businesses, while being compliant, can be a challenge. Due diligence requirements for businesses and principals have typically involved lengthy evaluations with multiple customer touchpoints and documentation requests.
Using our robust and powerful Platform, you can benefit from the following:
Effective due diligence
Easily conduct and manage due diligence for small and medium sized businesses.
Flexible technology options
Access our public records sources through APIs or by directly using our web-based application.
Save time & resources
Cut down on search times with real-time digitized, downloadable reports.
Either through integrations with your internal system or Dye & Durham’s web-based application, you can verify and monitor businesses and pull corporate documentation in real time, which will enable your customers to apply for loans and get approvals in a single session.
Dye & Durham’s Platform can provide your company access to the following products:
Validate your business customers and confirm:
- Business entity legal name
- Business type (corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship, etc.)
- Status (active or inactive)
- Business registration number
- Formation date
Corporate profile reports
Order corporate documentation, which is available in PDF and parsed data formats. Reports include the following types of information (where available by jurisdiction):
- Registered and mailing addresses
- Director names and addresses
- Officer names, positions and addresses
- Shareholder names, addresses and share information
- Nature of business
- Amalgamated/affiliated businesses
Certificates of status and articles of incorporation
Receive a certified copy of the company status or the articles of incorporation (plus amendments) in PDF format.
Corporate profile reports
A robust compliance program requires periodic review of business customers. Dye & Durham’s corporate monitoring solutions provide the following capabilities:
- Push notifications – Register your customer portfolio to receive automated notice when pertinent information about an organization has changed, such as the active status, directors and officers, address, and more.
- Bulk monitoring – Conduct bulk periodic reviews of your business client base to determine whether the business status has changed. Pull current address, directors, officers and shareholders, if required.