Efficient and professional. Dye & Durham has been conducting process serving for over 30 years across Canada, the United States and internationally though a proven and screened network of agents around the globe.
Process Serving Services
- Serve Documents in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley
- Serve Documents in other BC areas
- Serve Documents Canada-wide
- Serve Documents Worldwide
- Skip Tracing (Law Firms only)
- File & Serve
File & Serve
Count on Dye & Durham to serve your court documents efficiently and professionally.* Dye & Durham has been conducting process serving for over 30 years across Canada, the United States and internationally through a proven and screened network of agents around the globe. Specializing in difficult and evasive process services, we also offer skip tracing to locate hard-to-find individuals. We take pleasure in our 98% success rate in locating and serving individuals. We have offices in New Westminster, Vancouver, Victoria, Abbotsford and Prince George to better serve you.
Dye & Durham has been a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) since 1992. We comply with NAPPS’ civil rules guide, code of ethics, bylaws and complaint resolution formula. All documents in Dye & Durham offices or in transit are kept securely and confidentially at all times. We have never received a single complaint through NAPPS.
Dye & Durham’s services are entrusted by crown corporations and government agencies, in addition to law firms:
Enjoy the following process serving services from Dye & Durham:
Same Day Process Serving
Update to Customer on Progress
Want to submit and manage your requests all in one place? Try etray, Dye & Durham's online work order system:
- Require process serving requests over multiple jurisdictions – local and international.
- See your work get picked up, processed, filed, invoiced and delivered back to you online in real time.
- Eliminate the need for multiple online accounts and additional cash management with the ability to integrate your accounting system to improve cost recovery.