Number of Copies Required for Trial/Scheduling Documents
Please note the number of copies required for documents filed at the trial/scheduling counter at Supreme Court differs depending on the document type.
Original and One Copy:
1. notice of trial
2. trial certificate
3. trial record
4. requisition to adjourn generally a hearing (a trial, application, judicial case conference, case planning conference etc.)
Original and Two Copies:
1. requisition to reset a hearing
2. requisition to set a trial management conference
3. notice of case planning conference (civil files) / notice of judicial case conference (family files)
Original and Three Copies:
1. case plan proposal (civil files) / judicial case plan proposal (family files)
2. trial brief
3. list of documents
Please contact Court Registry Support Services at 604-257-1854 or email [email protected] for further information.
Have your work order processed quickly and efficiently through ETRAY™.