Court of Appeal – Electronic Documents Required
Please be reminded that pursuant to the Practice Directive (Civil & Criminal), “Submission of Electronic Factums and Statements”, issued by the Court of Appeal on June 27, 2014, effective October 1, 2014:
Parties must deliver electronic factums or statements, including replies, on:
- CD-ROM; DVD; or memory stick, at the same time as paper factums or statements are filed.
- Floppy disks are no longer accepted.
- Memory sticks must be in a marked envelope and will not be returned.
A complete copy of the directive can be accessed here.
Dye & Durham Court of Appeal Bundle Service
For your convenience, Dye & Durham offers a Court of Appeal bundle of services which includes:
- preparation and binding of documents;
- CD burning (or creation of a CD-ROM or memory stick) to accompany your documents for filing;
- and filing at the registry.
Please contact Court Registry Support Services at 604-257-1854 or email [email protected] for more information, including fee details.