Dye & Durham is pleased to present a complimentary webinar on the upcoming phase of BC’s mandatory land titles e-filing project.
- Review of Phase 1 e-filing requirements and recent practice experience;
- Overview of Phase 2 e-filing requirements effective May 7, 2012;
- Types of electronic forms required in Phase 2, including the requirement for original supporting documents and the impact on digital signing procedure;
- How electronic plans and applications differ from paper plans and applications, and what to look for when making electronic plan submissions;
- Hints and Tips on how to effectively manage package submissions, including “Meets”;
- Walk-through of commonly used forms and types of applications, including claims of builders lien, Form 17s, and Strata Property Act forms and plans; and
- Dye & Durham’s ETRAY : stay up to date with EFS bulletins and changes, order searches and manage the e-filing process.
The webinar will take place on May 3, 2012 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. and will be facilitated by Susan Lloyd (who writes BC Law Watch’s weekly column on land title e-filing), Roshni Reddy, and Melinda Lawrence.
To register, contact [email protected] or call 778-312-0188. The deadline for registration is Monday, April 30.