Dye & Durham is pleased to announce a Federal Court Practice & Intellectual Property Refresher Webinar on June 12, 2012.
This webinar will include:
- A multi-faceted introduction and refresher course to the process and procedures that all legal support staff and junior lawyers must master in order to properly handle a case within the jursidiction of the Federal Court.
- Focus primarily on Intellectual Property litigation.
- Summary of case law surrounding jurisdiction, infringement & remedies.
- Review of practice directives.
- Hearing formalities: tips and hints on how to appear in court.
The webinar is presented by Laurelly Dale, B.A., LLB., In-House Counsel & Manager Court Registry Services for Dye & Durham Corporation. Participants will receive one CPD credit for attending this Law Society CPD-approved session. For registration details, see the webinar flyer.