Dye & Durham is pleased to be a Platinum Sponsor of the BC Association of Legal Administrators’ 2012 Conference, which will be held October 26-27 in Richmond, BC.
The day and a half conference’s theme is “CHANGE: Embrace, Integrate, Manage.” Sessions and speakers include:
- Changing Law Firms From Within: Future Success Strategies – Jim Bottomley
- You & Your Employees: the Ever-Changing Life Cycle – Raf Sansalone and Mike J. Weiler
- Changing Perspectives: Considering How Technology Can Impact Profitability – Brian Mauch and James Robertson
- Personal Leadership: Being Accountable in a Changing Environment – Allison Wolf
- Managing Relationships During Change – Stacey Holloway
- How We Tackle and Embrace Change – Michael Short
For more details including pricing, hotel information and special events being held during the conference, see the conference program and registration form.