The Trial Lawyers Association BC has announced a number of upcoming legal education events.
- 7 December 2012 — Persuasion and the Complex Case: Strategies to Simplify the Most Challenging Medical/Legal Cases
- 12 December 2012 — Human Resources Law for Law Firms: Learn the Tips, Avoid the Pitfalls
- 21-23 January 2013 — Medical Legal Conference XI
- 22 February 2013 — Dealing with Doubt: Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury 2013 (Plaintiff Only)
- 5-6 April 2013 — Beyond Medical Necessity: Maximizing Recovery and Minimizing Risks After Injury
- 26 April 2013 — Estates Litigation: A Trial Lawyers Primer
- 10-11 May 2013 — Criminal Trial Practice: Lessons Learned from Wrongful Convictions (In association with the UBC Innocence Project)
- 24 May 2013 — Advocacy Seminar
Mark your calendars and check back at the TLABC website for registration details.