Big congratulations are in order to “The 24: Canada’s Top Legal Social Media Influencers”, as identified by Jordan Furlong and Warren Smith in the latest issue of Lawyers Weekly.
The list includes both lawyers and non-lawyers in private practice:
BC Law Watch sends particular kudos to the eight legal influencers from BC, who make up an impressive third of the list:
- David Bilinksy, Law Society of B.C., Vancouver. (@David_Bilinsky)
- Colin Cameron, Profits for Partners Management Consulting, Vancouver. (@colincameron)
- Caroline Clapham, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP, Vancouver. (@carolineclapham)
- Samantha Collier, MBM Intellectual Property Law, Vancouver. (@samtaracollier)
- David Eby, B.C. Civil Liberties Association, Vancouver. (@Dave_Eby)
- Nicole Garton-Jones, Heritage Law Group, Vancouver. (@ngartonjones)
- Erik Magraken, MacIssac & Co., Victoria. (@erikmagraken)
- Steve Matthews, Stem Legal Web Enterprises, Vancouver. (@stevematthews)
Congrats, too, to Shaunna Mireau of Field LLP in Edmonton (@smireau), the only other western Canadian identified on the list!