Now here’s Part 2:
6. Dye & Durham’s document review is backed by a comprehensive Defect Guarantee.
- Our guarantee means no further charges are incurred by you in the rare instances where an avoidable defect notice is received. Our agents have demonstrated the ability to successfully challenge and overturn a high percentage of defect notices received.
7. Dye & Durham/ETRAY™ provide a single point of contact for all of your departments and one standard interface for all E-Filing registries. ETRAY™ comes with:
a) NO set up fees;
b) Complimentary training and support as required – in person at your office;
c) A simplified accounting interface to reduce your need for multiple online accounts and additional cash management; and
d) The ability to integrate your accounting system to improve cost recovery.
8. We include additional Errors & Omissions and Technology Errors & Omissions insurance to mitigate risk.
9. Using ETRAY allows you to free up time and energy to work on more lucrative projects, and avoid the hassle of re-training by relying on D&D.
- We are BC’s largest registry agent and legal support services provider. D&D has pioneered e-filing support technology to provide a proven and popular alternative to direct use of the LTSA’s electronic filing system.
10. Dye & Durham agents are often granted special privileges to file documents when province-wide electronic filing cannot occur due to technical service interruptions.
These are just some of the ways that working with Dye & Durham makes your legal processes faster, more efficient and more accurate. Learn more about ETRAY here, and if you’re interested, get in touch with us to book a free in-house demo. You can reach us by email ([email protected]) or by phone (604-257-1810, or toll-free 1-800-661-1811).