The final 2015 issue of BarTalk, has now been released. The December issue’s theme is technology and the law and features a variety of articles discussing the matter.
Columns to note include:
- Record Retention Policy For E-Discovery by Mark Fancourt-Smith, page 12
- Dreaming on a Cloud? by Euan Sinclair, page 13
- Your Website is a Business Tool by Doug Jasinski, page 14
- Privacy Commissioners Issue Guidance by Bradley Freedman, page 15
- The Use of Technology in Courts by The Honourable Justice David Masuhara, page 18
- Addressing Anonymity by Mathew Brechtel, page 20
- Electronic Discovery and Disclosure by Lisa Ridgedale, page 21
The issue also features a variety of CPD courses, Justice Education safety resources, announcement of the Georges A. Goyer, QC Memorial Award, promotion of the CBABC 2016 conference in Whistler, a debrief of the CBABC WLF conference, a guest article by Blair Driedger titled “The Law of Sports Gambling in Canada” and a welcome letter to the twenty-third President of Canada.