Do you receive CLEBC‘s bi-monthly publication The Spotlight? It’s a fantastic way to find out about what CLE opportunities are coming up, learn about the folks who volunteer their time and effort for the organization, see which publications have been updated recently, and more.
Here are a few highlights from the March/April 2016 edition:
- Upcoming courses, organized by area of law (look for two brand new family law courses: Assessments & Interventions: The Intersection of Family Law and Psychology and Baby Making: Fertility Law and Assisted Reproductive Technologies)
- A new case summary from Case Digest Connection: Vogt v. Scott, 2015 BCSC 1725
- Spotlight on Charles Harrison and Sandra Banister, QC, two long-time CLEBC volunteers who are currently co-chairing Labour Relations 2016
- Recently updated publications and a list of soon-to-be released updates
- Courses under development
Don’t miss the survey on page 18 of this issue; you could win a $250 CLEBC gift certificate! The Spotlight is mailed to subscribers every other month, and you can check out digital back issues here.