The holidays are a time to celebrate, reflect and look forward to the New Year. As we did last year, we’ve rounded up some sweet and seasonal law firm holiday cards.
- BLG has raised an astounding $620,000 for its BLG Reads to Kids since its inception
- The LTSA generously gave to the Victoria Women’s Transition House, YWCA Presents of Peace, and Crohn’s and Colitis Canada
- LK Law kept is classy
- Clark Wilson LLP shared a fun, informative and original infographic
- McMillian gave to food banks all across Canada this year
- Gowlings’ card transitioned from Christmas to New Years and introduced themselves as Gowling WLG going forward
- “This holiday, we wish you time to spend with those who have motivated and inspired you, and those looking to you to help them along” #BlakesGivesThanks
At Dye & Durham we are collecting food for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank and necessities for the Monarch Place women and children’s shelter. We are also making monetary donations to Monarch Place, the Women’s Transition House in Victoria and the Elizabeth Fry Society in Prince George.