A heads-up to anyone who works in land titles: the LTSA has issued new versions of six electronic land title form templates, plus an updated Electronic Form 17 Help Guide. The LTSA has also issued a Local Government Filing Form Help Guide.
The updated forms are:
- Form 17: Fee Simple (version 11)
- Form 17: Change, Notation or Filing (version 11)
- Form 17: Cancellation of Change, Notation or Filing (version 12)
- Local Government Filing Form (version 4)
- Strata Property Act Filing (version 9)
- LTO Application to Deposit Plan (version 11)
We recommend that you download the new forms and begin using them right away. At present, the older forms are still being accepted, but if you use them, you’ll receive courtesy warnings to download the new forms. If you have any questions, we’d be glad to help. Please contact our Real Estate Support Services department at [email protected] or 604-257-1810.
See our news release, LTSA Releases New Versions of Electronic Land Title Form Templates, for more details including the specific changes to these forms.