The latest Justice Education Society (JES) newsletter is full of interesting information, helpful resources and society news, including…
- Mock trials for class groups are available again
- Resource of the month: Being an Active Citizen
- Website of the month: LawProject.ca – teaches students about BC justice issues
- JES’s current projects: a revamp of provincialcourt.bc.ca; development of a new website called lawlessons.ca; an upcoming series of teacher workshops; development of guides and video to assist with filling out ISO forms; and more content for AdminLawBC.ca and FamiliesChange.ca, etc.
- JES upcoming events: free professional development for teachers; court information for Vietnamese immigrants
- International program project updates
- Courtlink Program testimonials
- Employee arrivals/departures
To see the full newsletter, visit the JES website.