Via our Industry News service, we want to call attention to a few important details regarding court sitting dates over the next couple of months.
- November 10 is a regular sitting day.
- November 11 is a statutory holiday and the court will be closed.
- November 12-14, there is a judges and masters conference.*
Over the December/January holidays:
- December 25-26 and January 1 are statutory holidays and the court will be closed.
- December 21-24 and 27-31, and January 2, is the winter break for the court.*
*From November 12-14 and during the winter break, the registries will remain open. However, the courts will be sitting only for matters carrying over and emergency applications of less than one hour. Emergency applications must be booked through trial scheduling.
As in past years, BC Law Watch will be posting a holiday hours roundup of other businesses and organizations in mid-December or as dates become known.