The BC Notaries Scrivener magazine is published quarterly. The organization recently released their final issue of the year.
This issue follows a theme of leadership and real estate with articles dedicated to:
- What it means to “follow the leader“
- The Leadership of BC Notaries
- Multiculturalism, Gender, and Leadership in Real Estate
- Learning About Leadership and Qualities of a Good Leader
- The Leadership Organization
- Data Corporation: Leading the Way to Progress and Success
And real estate article such as:
- Excellence in Mortgage Brokering
- BC Notaries: Run Silent, Run Deep
- The Path to Change: 30 Years of Transforming Land Use in British Columbia
- Real Estate and the Land Surveying Profession
- Real Estate Institute of BC Leaders and New Board of Governors
- Leadership in Real Estate
- The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s Story
- BC Assessment: Leveraging People and Innovation
- Property Valuation: Why is it Important in Today’s Economy?
- International Recognition for BC Real Estate Education
Learn more and read the entire issue by visiting BC Notaries online.