Courthouse Libraries BC’s 2009 annual report is now available for viewing on its website.
The report covers:
- the major initiatives of 2009, including the relaunched Courthouse Libraries website and the Clicklaw portal
- client services, including selected key statistics, such as service requests, new titles added, in-library visits, website usage
- community outreach activities, including Clicklaw and the LawMatters project (to place legal information titles in public libraries and train public librarians in enhanced legal reference skills), community forums, and legal research training and library orientation sessions for the legal community
- infrastructure and technology, including the Aqua Browser search interface for the library catalogue and completion of the circulation automation project for Vancouver and all regional libraries
- facilities and collections, including renovation of the Victoria Courthouse Library and updates to some bound volume sets
- financial highlights