Courthouse Libraries BC has just re-launched five practice-specific portals, which “gather news, links, and exclusive content by BC law bloggers related to your practice area.”
Check out the new portals and the introductory blog posts below:
- Civil Litigation: Blog foreword by Robert Holmes, of Holmes & King
- Family Law: Blog foreword by John-Paul Boyd, author of BC Family Law Resource
- Personal Injury: Blog foreword by Erik Magraken, author of BC Injury Law and ICBC Claims Blog
- Practice Management & Technology: Blog foreword by Nicole Garton-Jones, author of Heritage Law Blog
- Wills & Estates: Blog foreword by Stan Rule, author of Rule of Law
Congrats to Courthouse Libraries BC and all the BC bloggers involved in this project!