BC Notaries has issued the Winter 2012 edition of its quarterly magazine, The Scrivener.
The theme of this issue is Citizenship, a continuation of the discussion opened with the last issue’s Immigration theme. Articles on this subject include:
- Citizenship at Home and Away
- The Citizenship Experience
- Philosophy and Citizenship
- Citizenship Roulette
- Canadian Citizenship: The Final Process
- The Thrill of Becoming a Canadian Citizen
- Restarting a Career in a New Land
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Lives Up to Its Name
- Teens Become Global Citizens and Friends
- Our Journey to Becoming Canadian Citizens
- Land Surveyors’ Citizenship Values Help Build BC
Regular features include event highlights, Where Are They Now?, BC Notaries Speak Your Language, and more. Other articles in this issue discuss the new polymer bank notes, charities as beneficiaries of the estate, abuse prevention in older adults, the history of Vancouver, RRSP investments, a recipe, chair yoga, and many more subjects.