Via Courthouse Libraries BC, the Canadian Bar Association BC Branch 2011-2012 annual report is now available online.
The report includes:
- an introduction from then-president, Sharon Matthews
- an overview of the “We Need Legal Aid” campaign
- names of CBABC section chairs along with enrollment, activities, and summaries of the section annual reports
- highlights of professional development and other CBABC events
- details on the winners of the President’s Medal, Equality and Diversity Award, student awards, Georges A. Gower, QC Memorial Award, Community Service Awards, and CBA Jack Innes Achievement Award
- reports on the Rural Education and Access to Lawyers (REAL) program, the Lawyer Referral Service and Dial-A-Law, Law Week in BC, Law Week Vancouver, and the Barry Sullivan Law Cup
- names of committee chairs and provincial council members
Get the full report from the CBABC’s Annual Reports webpage.