The CBA is gearing up for their annual national legal conference!
This year, the event will take place in Calgary, Alberta at the Telus Convention Centre on August 14, 15 and 16. The event theme is “Building a Better Lawyer: Do Yourself Justice”, benefiting the profession, the practice and the person. The program features learning categories such as finance, RFPs, leadership, optimal resource use and technology. Attendees are encouraged to display their goods and services in the event Marketplace: A unique opportunity to showcase products to a wide variety of practice lawyers.
Featured speakers include:
- The Right Honourable Beverley Mclachlin, P.C., Chief Justice of Canada
- Doctor Larry Richard, Lawyer, Psychologist, Lawyer Brain
- Michele Westlander-Quaid, Chief Innovation Evangelist, Google, Inc.
- Leonard Brody, Lawyer and Business & Technology Visionary
- Margaret Hagan, Lawyer and Designer, Stanford University
Dye & Durham is thrilled to send two leadership team members. The conference is an ideal to way to building your network in the Canadian lawyer industry… we hope to see you there!