The Spring 2011 issue of BCLMA’s newsletter, Topics, has just been published.
It’s full of interesting and informative articles written by local law firm administrative staff, covering such topics as:
- Android, apps, and the smartphone industry
- The Sedona Principles and electronically stored information
- Lawyer coaching
- Strategies for law firm trainers
- Saving money in central services
- Performance improvement planning
To read back issues of Topics, visit the newsletters area of the BCLMA website.