The fall 2011 issue of BCLMA’s quarterly newsletter, Topics, is now available. The issue includes articles on:
- the importance of client feedback, inside the firm and out
- disaster contingency plans for law firm websites
- how to write better proposals
- the results of BCLMA’s Satisfaction Survey
- the benefits of cloud computing
- protecting the occupational title of BC paralegals
The issue also contains a new “You be the Judge” scenario, details on upcoming events, member moves, and news on UBC Law’s new Allard Hall.