The Spring 2013 issue of Paralegal Press, the BC Paralegal Association’s newsletter, is now available.
Included in this edition:
- An update on the Capilano University paralegal program
- Analytics in e-Discovery
- Interviews with Samantha Kuypers, BCPA president, and MaryAnn Reinhardt, BCPA board member
- Money-saving tax tips
- The value of supported e-filing with Dye & Durham’s ETRAY
- Upcoming BCPA events in Vancouver, Vernon, and Kelowna
- Crucial questions to ask during the conveyancing process
- Job market trends & tips for paralegals
Tang v. Zhang: Forfeited Deposits and Proof of Damages
- Business etiquette
- Spotlight on CLE’s Indigenous Legal Orders and the Common Law conference and the upcoming 2013 Aboriginal Law Conference
- Minute-taking practice tips
- Caveat Emptor on DNA Testing
See the full issue at www.bcparalegalassociation.com.