The Society of Notaries Public of BC recently published the Fall 2010 issue of its quarterly magazine, The Scrivener.
Among the contents of the current issue of this very full publication are the following:
- An article on personal planning and its difference from estate planning
- A discussion of Bill 29, the Adult Guardianship and Planning Statutes Amendment Act, 2007, and its implications for Powers of Attorney
- An article on o incapacity assessments in BC
- Several articles on aspects of joint tenancy
- A discussion of a presumption of undue influence on wills
- A review of the Fall Conference and AGM
The issue can be downloaded in full from the BC Notaries website.