BC Notaries has released the Spring 2011 issue of its publication The Scrivener. The issue focuses on the theme of mentoring: Mentoring is the Bridge. The Table of Contents of all the issue’s articles and authors is posted on the magazine’s web site.
Here’s just a small sampling of the articles:
- The Joy of Sharing Experience and Expertise by the Society’s President, John Eastwood
- A Keynote on Mentoring by Val Wilson
- Trevor Linden on Mentoring by Akash Sablok
- Mentoring and the British Columbia Law Institute by Jim Emmerton
- Mentorship: A Beacon of Hope in the Practice of Law by Trevor Todd
A PDF file of the entire issue can be downloaded from magazine’s site.