The 2011 Canadian Law Blog Awards were released on New Year’s Eve, and BC Law Watch congratulates all the winners and finalists, especially those from our home province.
Here’s a look at which BC bloggers were honoured:
- Erik Magraken took home the Fodden Award for Best Canadian Law Blog for his B.C. Injury Law Blog.
- Stan Rule was a finalist in the Best Practitioner Blog category for his blog, Rule of Law.
- ClickLaw took home the Non-Legal Audience Blog award.
- Samantha Collier took home Best Practice Management Blog for Social Media for Law Firms, and David Bilinsky was a finalist in the same category for Thoughtful Legal Management.
- The BC Distance Family Mediation Blog (Mediate BC) and Slater Vecchio Connected were both finalists in the Best New Blogs category.
Kudos to all and keep up the great blogging!