Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 145-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 12,000 clients consisting of active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
The IT Enterprise Applications team is currently accepting applications for a Technical Support Specialist located in Toronto to provide support in the corporate head office as well as our remote offices in Canada.The primary focus of this role is remote and onsite problem resolution for desktop hardware and applications, meeting room technologies, on-boarding new users and troubleshooting/resolution of voice and network problems.
- Provide initial problem identification, determination and assess criticality of identified problems to minimize business impact
- Troubleshoots and resolves incidentsfor desktops, laptops, mobile devices, network/remote connectivity, Office productivity tools and Office 365 services using established technical and procedural knowledge
- Collaborate internally with IT teams, business and third-party vendorsto quickly resolve complex issues
- Identify ongoing problems within the environment, support processes and work towards closing gaps through updates to documentation
- Conducts root cause analysis for complex incidents and documents results
- Provide “How-To” support for business users related to application use
- Creates and maintains user accounts across multiple systems
- Configure, install and deliver equipment to new users
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a complex and growing IT environment
- Post-Secondary education in a computer related discipline
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Service Desk utilizing ITIL processes and support tools
- Experience with ITSM software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Client service oriented
- Ability to understand and demonstrate the company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and business stakeholders
- CompTIA A+, MCSA Windows 10 or O365 certification would be an asset
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.