Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 145-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip client base consisting of over 12,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, permanent
This position will be working under the supervision of the Sales Operations Manager (SOM) to aid in the maintenance and further build out of the company’s Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will implement IT projects, leverage Salesforce technology by analyzing business requirements, define robust solutions, document system requirements, design workflows, and perform applications configurations, integrations and system developments.
- Managing the day-to-day technical development of the CRM tool
- Supporting all integrations to Salesforce from the data warehouse and other applications with the responsibility of creating and supporting further connections as required
- Ensuring all functions of Salesforce work effectively with all other applications and operating systems while providing technical plans and strategies for other departments and the IT team
- Supporting the SOM and leadership team in planning, reviewing and customizing the CRM tool to meet the needs of the business
- Maintaining User Roles and Security to ensure data integrity is never put at risk
- Using Apex and Visualforce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Participating in the development, testing and documentation of new applications and procedures to be used across the business
- Promoting and personally demonstrating the Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Salesforce at an expert level
- University degree from accredited institution in computer science or related-field, or combination of relevant experience
- Preferably a Certified Salesforce Developer and/or Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Strong knowledge of software QA and UAT methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid understanding of Salesforce APEX code, version control within Salesforce and Salesforce configuration scripting
- Solid understanding of SOA web services, micro services, ESB, RESTful APIs, and relational databases
- Capable problem-solver and able to think outside of the box
- Able to debug code, troubleshoot problems and develop solutions for production issues
- Able to work with a group or as the sole contributor on projects
- Able to communicate complex information effectively to people who may not have computer knowledge and to answer questions as they arise in an easily understood way
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Opportunity for career advancement in entrepreneurial environment
- Downtown Toronto office location
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.