Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 145-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 12,000 clients consisting of active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Dealing with customers, the Inside Sales & Account Manager will manage existing customer accounts, process sales orders and assist senior account executives with sales inquiries.
Job Title: Inside Sales & Account Manager
Department: ESI Law
Reports to: Team Lead, ESI Law
- Place outbound calls to follow-up on products and service inquiries in a timely manner
- Conduct appointment with prospective customers via remote or web-based formats
- Identify opportunities within existing customer base and grow portfolio
- Update and maintain contact databases
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Accurately determine customer needs and explain features and benefits that provide value
- Give customer quotes and product information
- Proven ability to close deals over the phone
- Goal oriented team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed.
- Great attitude and relentless dedication to success
- Top notch written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Previous call center experience is an asset but not essential
- BA/BS degree or equivalent an asset
- Inside sales experience, preferred but not required
- Experience selling into the government and legal community, preferred
- Strong customer service, interpersonal communication, & telephone skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM, preferred
- Experience with computer desktop applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Other paid days off including Paid Moving Day, Paid Volunteer Day, etc.
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Vancouver Office