Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
We are looking for a Court Registry Agent who will be responsible for assisting clients with their document search and registration needs at different court registries. This position will require daily visits to the court registry. Our entrepreneurial environment will provide plenty of opportunities for you to demonstrate your capabilities and be recognized for your accomplishments.
- You will review, coordinate and prepare documents to ensure they are ready for filing at the court registry
- Your expertise in customer service will be key to liaising directly with our clients through the phone, email or in person
- You will live and promote our Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders to continue to grow our culture
- High School diploma required, legal education considered an asset
- Comfortable and able to learn legal processes
- Previous experience in the legal field, having worked preferably as a paralegal or a legal assistant
- Familiarity with rules of court, legal document format requirements, and legal research considered an asset
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be able to effectively shift between competing priorities while still meeting tight deadlines
- Impeccable communication skills
- Enjoys working in a constantly changing team environment
Although part of your time will be spent in our office, you will also spend part of each day personally attending at the court registry. The court registry is located within walking distance of Dye & Durham’s office.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Opportunity for career advancement in entrepreneurial environment
- Downtown Vancouver office location
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Other paid days off including Boxing Day, Paid Moving Day, Paid Volunteer Day, etc.
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Interested applicants should forward their resume, cover letter, and a list of three (3) professional references to [email protected]. Please quote the position you are applying for, your salary expectations and how you learned of this position opening.
Dye & Durham Vancouver and New Westminster Offices (travel to other offices required from time-to-time)