Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Product Specialist is responsible for working closely with the sales and marketing team members to perform product demo and promote the software value proposition to convince prospects to adopt econveyance for their conveyancing transactions.
- Perform product demo in order to convince law firms to adopt econveyance for their conveyancing transactions
- Promote the software value proposition when interacting with prospects (lawyers and law clerks)
- Get commitment from law firms to get on-boarded on econveyance
- Follow up regularly with newly on-boarded firms to offer support and provide best practice to encourage usage of the software
- Setup accounts for newly on-boarded firms
- Collaborate with a small cross functional team (product management, sales, marketing, business intelligence, support, development) to develop tactics and strategies in order to grow econveyance customer base
- Understand customer pain points and needs to adapt and evolve the message when performing product demos
- Provide regular updates to the team on activities and successes
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and community events to help promote the software
- Promotes and personally demonstrates the company’s Core Values when dealing with Team Members
- Participates in the ongoing development and implementation of the company’s strategic goals and initiatives
- 2-5 years of conveyancing experience with a track records of success; B2B experience to the Legal profession is preferred
- Must have a customer-centric approach and attitude
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Must be a self-starter who can respond effectively to changing priorities
- Must have deep knowledge of “The Conveyancer” by DoProcess, “RealtiWeb” by LawyerDoneDeal or “econveyance” by Dye & Durham
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must own a reliable vehicle and be willing to visit client locations
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualifies applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful, you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Toronto Office