Dye & Durham is Canada’s leading provider of services and software products to the legal profession since 1874. Our value proposition is based upon improving the efficiency of our customer’s business operations and to help them grow their book of business. We are on an exciting journey and are looking for people that share our values and passion to become the leading provider of legal solutions in Canada and the UK.
You will have the opportunity to apply your experience and knowledge in quantitative and qualitative analytics in helping organize, visualize and understanding large sets of data relating to marketing, customers and the industries in which we operate. You will understand what key elements will ensure campaign success and build learning during and after campaign completion to increase client objectives. We breathe data and so should you! We’re constantly striving to improve reporting and how data stories are told. You should have a familiarity with using reporting tools, database tools, and a general understanding of data and marketing analytics. Equally as important, you should possess the creativity to invent and customize when necessary.
Salary range – $40,000 – $45,000 based on experience.
- Analyze results and trends in order to assist in making appropriate recommendations and present results / findings to stakeholders
- Analyze data from SQL databases to drive optimization and improvement of marketing techniques and consumer behaviour
- Responsible for the development and insights of weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual digital reporting
- Collect performance data from internal and external data sources
- Responsible for the data integrity and management of the data in our Salesforce CRM. This includes ensuring maintaining the quality of all the data sources funneling into Salesforce by automated and manual systems.
- Provide planning teams with key research and insights that help steer quality digital strategies
- Actively engage with industry partners to build relationships and grow understanding of partner’s present and future vision from a analytics and measurement perspective
- • Help to build key presentations to Client, Agency and Industry
- University degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Commerce or technical Marketing area
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clean and dive into messy data to find insights
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office product suite
- Intermediate experience with relational databases (i.e. SQL, mySQL)
- Intermediate experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Datorama, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) is a plus
- Google Marketing Platform certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Marketing background
- Project management experience
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Dye & Durham Toronto Office