Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
The Legal Product Support Specialist is responsible for responding to questions from clients relating to the ecorp program (tier one support), performing support via telephone, email and live chat. Also responsible for account set ups, letterhead updates and data entry.
- Responds promptly to telephone, online chat and email enquiries from clients who are using the ecorp program.
- Conducts welcome calls with new users to ensure they are having a positive experience using ecorp, and to answer any questions they may have.
- Provides first level support to clients
- Escalates technical issues to the client support analyst for further investigation
- Conducts follow up calls with users who have experienced difficulties with the program to ensure their concerns have been addressed to their satisfaction
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through a variety of training and development methods (workshops, courses, reading, etc)
- Promotes and personally demonstrates the company’s values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders
- Participates in the ongoing development and implementation of the company’s strategic goals and initiatives.
- Completion of a legal administrative assistant program (or a combination of education and experience)
- Knowledge with Corporate Law and/or Corporate Records Management is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills
- Amazing organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to think critically
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to interact effectively with others in a team-based environment
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products; particularly Excel and Word
- Competitive compensation
- Extended Healthcare
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualifies applicants will be contacted for interview.
Dye & Durham Vancouver Office