Dye & Durham is a legal technology company. Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
You will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team focused on developing and delivering communication programs of the highest quality. The role will include design work and production support in collaboration with staff. As part of our marketing department, you will play an important growing role in our company, working on various types of projects and working closely with our medical and account team members.
- Support in the delivery of graphic layout, design and visuals, including PowerPoint slide templates and formatting, print materials, website content and digital collateral
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from colleagues and clients with respect to design drafts and end-products
- Creation of production assets based on established brand elements
- Development & formatting of PowerPoint slide presentations including regeneration of figures and tables
- Support the team throughout the execution of projects
- Support staff with client presentation materials
- Offer input in creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Conceptualize and update corporate marketing campaigns
- Liaise effectively with all team members
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in graphic design, along with an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates clear understanding of design
- Strong proficiency and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud-Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Resourceful, diligent, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow direction and collaborate/communicate well with others
- Effectively and efficiently able to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of work ethics holding oneself accountable
- Demonstrated ability to work within branding guidelines with an eye for detail
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Toronto Office