Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced, senior level C# / .net / SQL programmer with a minimum of 4 years experience to join our team to work on our upcoming projects of which the majority are web-based.
- Hands-on experience with Windows forms application development
- Solid understanding of SQL Server relational database and SQL language along with design patterns
- Understanding of multi-tier, Saas & SBA architectures
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and the Microsoft .NET Framework Cryptography
- Understanding of HTML5, Ajax/JQuery would be an asset
- Knowledge of data exchange formats like XML, JSON etc.
- Capable of being a cross functional team member as well as having the ability to work independently
- Software Development Portfolio (Desktop/Web) is required where you work independently or as team member
- Experience with Component one and Telerik Rad controls for Windows forms
- An understanding of basic to intermediate accounting and experience with accounting systems development or Mobile (Responsive or native) development would be an asset
- Familiarity and knowledge pertaining to commonly used business applications such as Microsoft Office
- BS in computer science or a related field with significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience.
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful, you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Vancouver Office