Dye & Durham is a legal technology company. The Company offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology platform that seeks to be a complete all-in-one solution for access to public records data and the automation of routine legal document creation.
Founded in 1874 and today employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors, and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Working in downtown Toronto and supporting the Office of the CFO, you will have the chance to play a key role in providing analytical support for business units. The Financial Analyst will contribute to a tightly knit team and assist with preparing the overall company’s financial plan, budget, forecast, and monthly reporting of actual to budget variances, including by department and on a consolidated basis, to senior management and shareholders.
- Assist in preparing consolidated budget and forecasts of D&D
- Provide timely and accurate delivery of business units’ variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Develop forecasting tools and provide strategy recommendations
- Act as financial liaison to provide financial guidance on and interpretations for D&D consolidated and departmental financial performance for business unit managers
- Prepare reports and presentation materials to the Board and senior executives.
- Provide analysis and additional reporting in a timely manner to all queries from stakeholders
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- CPA, CA or equivalent
- University degree
- Excellent analytical, strategic, and implementations skills
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate
- Proactive and high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Toronto Office