Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 145-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 12,000 clients consisting of active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
This is a 12 months maternity leave contract position. As the Executive Coordinator, your top priority is contributing to the Executive level’s effectiveness and professional reputation by ensuring they are organized and prepared for all key meetings. You will create presentations and manage correspondence with a high degree of professionalism.
This role will be a great fit if you are a self-starter, well-organized, and can proactively manage a high volume of requests and deadlines while paying close attention to details. Your sharp intuition helps you to be sensitive to the needs of others and stay two steps ahead in any situation.
- Takes pride in being a right arm to 3-4 busy executives
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with tack and good judgement
- Manage schedules, coordinate meetings and book travel arrangements (national and global)
- Organize daily priorities within a busy calendar and arrange meetings and meeting materials, etc. in a manner that sets the Executive up for success
- Prepare and submit expense reports to the accounting department
- Coordinate event and meeting logistics such as arranging catering, room booking and setup
- Anticipate issues and roadblocks before they occur and develop a plan to address them
- Follow up on action items
- Facilitates and monitors compliance with our Delegation of Authority (DOA) policies
- Follows up and maintains filing system for approved documents under the DOA policy
- Uses creativity to develop PowerPoint presentations for Executive level presentations
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations, reports using Microsoft Office
- General administrative assistance to the Executive level
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of executive support experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain multiple relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as a part of a team
- Flexibility to be available outside regular business hours when needed
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.