econveyance is a conveyancing software program that assists legal professionals with their real estate transactions in the easiest possible manner. We are looking for a full-time customer support representative to join our team. Our team is highly motivated, hard-working and very competitive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to customer requests relating to the econveyance program.
- Responds promptly to telephone, online chat and email inquiries from clients who are using the econveyance program
- Update and maintain the econveyance Public Library of lawyers, real estate companies, municipalities, insurance agents, lenders, etc.
- Updating and maintaining CRM software
- Perform general office administration duties, as required
- Participating in the development and documentation of procedures
- Acting as a mentor to employees in other practice areas
- Providing assistance to other team members, as required
- Providing over the top customer service to both internal and external clients
- Participating in learning and development opportunities
- Recognizing and seizing opportunities to promote our range of products and services to clients
- Promoting and personally demonstrating the Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders
- Be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a real estate law clerk and full understanding of the conveyance process in Ontario
- Previous econveyance experience an asset
- Must have a strong desire to put customers first
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Be proficient in Word, Adobe Acrobat and Excel
- Having a working knowledge of various internet browsers, namely Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Must be easily adaptable to change and a quick thinker
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as be capable of working independently when required
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Opportunity for career advancement in entrepreneurial environment
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Other paid days off including Paid Moving Day, Paid Volunteer Day, etc.
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Toronto Office