Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
econveyance is a conveyancing software program that assists legal professionals with their real estate transactions in the easiest possible manner. We are looking for a full-time customer support representative to join our team. Our team is highly motivated, hard-working and very competitive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to customer requests relating to the econveyance program.
- Responds promptly to telephone, online chat and email inquiries from clients who are using the econveyance program.
- Update and maintain the econveyance Public Library of lawyers/notaries, real estate companies, insurance agents, strata management companies, lenders, etc.
- Updating and maintaining CRM software.
- Perform general office administration duties, as required.
- Participating in the development and documentation of procedures.
- Acting as a mentor to employees in other practice areas.
- Providing assistance to other team members, as required.
- Providing over the top customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Participating in learning and development opportunities.
- Recognizing and seizing opportunities to promote our range of products and services to clients.
- Promoting and personally demonstrating the Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders.
- Be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- A minimum of 2 years conveyancing experience and full understanding of the conveyance process in British Columbia.
- Previous econveyance experience an asset.
- Must have a strong desire to put customers first.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Be proficient in Word, Adobe Acrobat and Excel.
- Having a working knowledge of various internet browsers, namely Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Must be easily adaptable to change and a quick thinker.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as be capable of working independently when required.
Submit your application with salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
If your application is successful, you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham Vancouver Office