Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Head of Product Management
About Dye & Durham:
Dye & Durham is a legal technology company that is publicly listed on the TSX. The Company is rapidly growing primarily through global acquisitions. The Company offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology platform that seeks to be a complete all-in-one solution for access to public records data and the automation of routine legal document creation.
Employing over 800 people across Canada, UK, and Australia, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 25,000 active law firms, government agencies, and financial institutions.
With its powerful combination of exceptional customer service and forward-thinking technology, Dye and Durham provide professionals with superior workflow process improvement. For Dye & Durham users, this means an ability to focus on core competencies, improve cycle time, eliminate redundancy, reduce costs, enhance accuracy, and improve the service levels they offer their end customers. Through its e-market platform, clients access the Company’s software applications in order to perform various business law or real estate law-related tasks, including due diligence searches and corporate registrations.
The product manager will bring best practice in the management of roadmaps, requirements, and interaction with R&D teams.
Reporting into the head of product management, you will be responsible for facilitating the interaction between the business and R&D teams and ultimately bringing industry-leading products to market in collaboration with the product director.
- Maintaining a strong and positive relationship with R&D teams
- Managing story creation and backlog
- Guiding clients through product innovation, prototype, validation, and development
- Effectively tracking and communicating project status and metrics
- Assisting in the management of key initiatives and programs supporting the strategic objectives of Dye & Durham
- Working with team leads when the project decisions are being made and collaborating with clients, engineers, marketing, sales, and other business functions
- Maintaining processes to ensure product management documentation is relevant, accurate, and complete
- Supporting clients to assess the market potential for new products
- Collating, integrating, structuring, and critically assessing information from multiple sources
- 3+ years of technical product management experience
- Experience working successfully on an Agile team
- Strong business requirement gathering and writing skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to drive consensus and build strong client relationships
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, assertiveness and leadership
- A flexible, driven, highly organized and self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace
- Strong commitment to take ownership and make an impact while delivering quality products
- Experience or knowledge of the legal practice software is a plus
- Experience with Aha or product management tools is a plus
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham is an equal opportunity employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 416-640-7100.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- technical product management: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
TO APPLY: Email us your resume and cover page at [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.