- Job Title: Manager, Treasury and FP&A
- Location: Toronto
- Reports to: VP Finance
- Status: Hiring – Full time
About Dye & Durham:
Dye & Durham is a legal technology company that recently went public. The Company is rapidly growing primarily through acquisitions across Canada, UK and Australia and has completed twelve acquisitions in the past three years. The Company offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology platform that seeks to be a complete all-in-one solution for access to public records data and the automation of routine legal document creation.
Founded in 1874 and today employing over 900 people across Canada, UK and Australia, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors, and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Based in the Company’s head office in downtown Toronto, the successful candidate will be responsible for being the administrator for the Company’s global bank accounts in Canada, the UK and Australia. This role will also manage the budgeting process, prepare cash flow forecasts, and provide financial planning and analysis and management reporting for business. This role will work closely with the VP Finance and CFO and partner with the heads of finance in each of Canada, the UK and Australia.
- Act as administrator for the Company’s global bank accounts and maintain strong relationships with financial institutions in Canada, the UK and Australia
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts for the global Company, incorporating information from the heads of finance for each of Canada, the UK and Australia
- Manage liquidity and cash balances across the Company’s global accounts
- Manage, monitor and forecast debt covenants and provide debt covenant reporting
- Manage the annual budgeting process and create long-term projections based on departmental needs and upcoming projects
- Develop and distribute monthly reporting analysis of business results, KPIs and trends to deliver insights to leadership
- Create, manage and automate operational reports and dashboards to monitor the performance of the business
- Support management on ad hoc analyses and special projects
- Bachelors’ degree in commerce, accounting or finance required
- CFA/CPA/MBA optional
- Experience with high growth and/or highly acquisitive companies preferred
- Experience in the software or technology sectors an asset
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to see the bigger picture to identify issues and communicate complex ideas in a simple and easy-to-understand way
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple deliverables to drive timely results
- Strong communication skills to interface with all levels of management
- Experience with NetSuite, Shareworks and/or Certify an asset
TO APPLY: Email us your resume and cover page at [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.