- Job Title: Manager, Shared Services
- Location: Toronto
- Reports to: Director of Finance – Canada
- Status: Hiring – Full time
About Dye & Durham:
Dye & Durham is a legal technology company that recently went public. The Company is rapidly growing primarily through acquisitions across Canada, UK and Australia and has completed twelve acquisitions in the past three years. The Company offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology platform that seeks to be a complete all-in-one solution for access to public records data and the automation of routine legal document creation.
Founded in 1874 and today employing over 900 people across Canada, UK and Australia, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors, and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Based in the Company’s head office in downtown Toronto, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Canadian AP, AR, cash application and credit/collection functions. This role will work closely with the Director of Finance – Canada and Assistant Controller.
- Oversee and manage all accounts payable and accounts receivable procedures for the Canadian operations including all Canadian subsidiaries
- Manage the AR and AP teams to ensure that monthly and quarterly close deadlines are met
- Identify and implement tools and process improvements to increase efficiencies and automation
- Manage and implement processes including vendor approval set up, PO process, AP/AR automation for invoice approvals and cash application
- Assist with the integration of multiple billing platforms onto the NetSuite ERP for financial reporting and general ledger purposes
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in accounting, finance, or relevant field
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with others in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in the AR and AP functions
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple deliverables to drive timely results
- Strong communication skills to interface with all levels of management
- Experience with NetSuite, Shareworks and/or Certify an asset
TO APPLY: Email us your resume and cover page at [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.