- Job Title: Integration Analyst
- Location: Toronto
- Reports to: Director, Finance Integration
- Status: Hiring – Full time
About Dye & Durham:
Dye & Durham is a legal technology company that recently went public. The Company is rapidly growing primarily through acquisitions across Canada, UK and Australia and has completed twelve acquisitions in the past three years. The Company offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology platform that seeks to be a complete all-in-one solution for access to public records data and the automation of routine legal document creation.
Founded in 1874 and today employing over 900 people across Canada, UK and Australia, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors, and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 5,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
Based in the Company’s head office in downtown Toronto, the successful candidate will be a part of the finance integration team for all of the Company’s global acquisitions. This role will support the Company’s ambitious growth objectives while working with the finance teams in each of Canada, UK and Australia to ensure seamless, timely and efficient transitions.
- Assist the Director of Finance Integration to successfully execute all acquisition integrations for the Company
- Work closely with executive teams across multiple corporate functions (e.g. accounting/finance, legal, operations) to coordinate integration plans
- Work with acquired or divested businesses to prepare for deal closure, analyze work to be performed under a TSA, plan the eventual TSA exit, and coordinate training to ensure conversion to Dye & Durham policies and procedures for IFRS and CSOX controls
- Help track, monitor and course-correct integration plans to ensure on-time TSA exits
- Help develop an integration playbook for future acquisitions
- Bachelors’ degree in commerce, accounting or finance required
- Exposure to finance integration, integration planning and change management
- Understanding of IFRS and CSOX controls
- Experience with high growth and/or highly acquisitive companies preferred
- Experience in the software or technology sectors an asset
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate diplomatic skills and drive timely results
- Excellent project management skills
- Expert analysis and decision making skills for all M&A integration activities
- Proven ability to make balanced judgments using imperfect information
- Strong communication skills to interface with all levels of management
- Experience with NetSuite, Shareworks and/or Certify an asset
TO APPLY: Email us your resume and cover page at [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.