Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Reports to: Commercial Director
Status: Full-time, Permanent
About Dye & Durham:
Dye & Durham is a legal technology company that is publicly listed on the TSX. The Company is rapidly growing primarily through acquisitions across Canada and the UK. The Company offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology platform that seeks to be a complete all-in-one solution for access to public records data and the automation of routine legal document creation.
Founded in 1874 and today employing over 800 people across Canada, the UK and Australia, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 12,000 active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
The role of the commercial analyst is to conduct close examinations – using mathematical models and predictive economic research on market and product opportunities, including competitive markets; they must find relevant patterns and discrepancies, and use this analysis to determine opportunities, product enhancements or changes, changes that improve Dye & Durham’s functioning and/or profits. They present this analysis and models to organizational management and respond to questions and critiques.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Support the Commercial Director and the Product & Growth group
- Assist in developing and maintaining market and trend analysis and forecasting reports
- Developing financial reports and models for various company KPI’s
- Create statistical models for key business concepts like pricing, risk, and market
- Define and research technology, competitors, market segments and other key content areas
- Create reports, visualizations, and dashboards to inform management and sales
- Performing analysis on Excel and Power Bi
- Additional ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or equivalent
- Highly organized with good time management and ability to multi-task
- Able to handle the heavy volume of tasks and duties
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel) and working knowledge of SQL is a benefit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team player and be flexible to assist on multiple tasks
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham is an equal opportunity employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Department by phone at (647) 660-6934.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday